Friday 26 August 2011

Day 9

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“I have had my dream - like others -

and it has come to nothing,

so I remain now, carelessly

with feet planted on the ground

and look up at the sky.”

- William Carlos Williams



I love this quote, one of my favourites. This shot is from Rachel's wedding earlier this year! Looking forward to posting more from it when I get back on tuesday!


The next Manchester Levitation workshop is now going full steam ahead for the 23rd September! For more info shoot me an email to georgiarosehardy@gmail.com. I'm also crazy excited to announce that in a month or so i'll be releasing some editing tutorials! They'll be between 30min- 1hr long and super cheap. So stay tuned for more info on that, and feel free to leave any suggestions of what to do them on!


Have a lovely day all, heads up! :D


Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. Love this photo! :) thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend with family.

    ~ Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! :) Love the composition!

    ReplyDelete