Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 10 & 11

Couldn't update yesterday, as I was at my bro's wedding :D It was a really lovely day, made me miss Iain but was awesome to meet my new Canadian family!!

Here are some shots from the morning of Katy's wedding which I found on my laptop :P


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i'm also now introducing a new section of services to anyone who likes my editing - i'm taking peoples' pictures they've snapped themselves and editing them up from £30 per picture (less if in bulk). Here's a before/after example on a picture sent to me by my lovely friend Sarah:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is just some light editing, but I figure I may as well put it out there :D

Hope everyone is having a lovely week, I leave at 7am tomorrow for the flight back to England so hopefully it will be nice and smooth and no delays re: hurricane! :P

Bye all!


Rosie xx

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH, all so lovely!!!! I hope you enjoyed your stay in Canada and to get home safely despite the hurricane! :) Did your brother and his new wife hire you as their wedding photographer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this :-)
    So Nice ♥

    http://lovelikeafeather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Rosie :)....I was thinking of you as I attended an engagement party the other day. I wanted to capture genuine moments like you always do - sad to say it turn out the way I wanted loL - anyway, have a safe flight back to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have found your blog via your Flickr - I've thoroughly enjoyed browsing through your images and seeing some of the behind the scenes looks at how you create your final images. Gorgeous stuff - you have an amazing career ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete